Friday, June 14, 2013

Once Upon a Time

I have been watching the first season of the show on Netflix and I think it has gotten to me.  I had a dream last night that I remembered, though there were no pictures.  In this dream my friend C was the evil queen.  I don't know if I was any particular character or just someone the evil queen was out to get because that is what evil Queens do.  In my dream I was at the pizza place waiting for a take out order and the evil queen C tried to steal my car.  I woke up ready to jump up and stop her from taking it.
This dream is somewhat strange because I haven't seen C in quite a while and have only talked to her once recently.  She isn't any more evil than anyone else I'm friends with, in fact I'd say she in considerably less evil than some.  She may be a bit more queenly than some I suppose.  I really have no idea why she is the one my subconscious picked to be the evil queen but there she was.
Some people may be confused how I can remember dreams like this without any kind of pictures to go with them and it is kind of hard to explain.  I suppose it is like what most of us imagine being blind would be like.  I know what is going on and have feeling about what is going on but I don't have pictures to associate with any of it.  I would say it is like reading a book that you really relate to but I know a lot of people form pictures of what happens in stories, especially stories they get really into.
Hopefully I will have more dreams to relate on here but as of now that is the only one I have had that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment